Acappella singing group for mothers

I have been thinking for a while of starting an informal singing group for mothers. It would be a small group held in my house, and we would sing rounds, lullabies, traditional songs etc unaccompanied. Mothers would be welcome to bring any children that they are looking after along with them, though they would be responsible for them of course. The weekly session would last about an hour, including a tea (and cake?!) break. You wouldn't have to be an experienced singer to join as we would start with simple pieces and slowly work our way up.

If you are interested please comment below - I want to know if there is enough interest before committing to this.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Dear mothers, I'd like to wish you happy (upcoming) Mother's Day and ask some random questions. I made a mobile game aiming to facilitate singing along with a 2~4 yo child. I made it for fun and for my son, but it's getting popular and I'd like to improve it. Could you give me some feedback? Is it able to inspire your children to meow, hum or sing? Isn't is too hard for kids to play on their own? More importantly, please, please suggest me some popular songs. Western Europe, when it comes to baby songs, is an unknown land to me. Best I can do is to add my native songs and try to translate the text. The app is available here, Android version only: https://goo.gl/plbuEL

Thank you in advance!

Jarek