how do you carry your stuff when you are out exercising?

just that really... i want to start running again but need to carry phone, keys and asthma inhaler. want to be able to do floor exercises / stretching on my tummy and back without having to unload the pockets on the back of my leggings & tops and these don't fit the inhaler anyway. ended up just carrying it the other day but it wasn't great.

ideas / tips gratefully received...

Hi Convex. Over the years I've tried various different belts and carriers but have never liked them as I find they tend to bob up and down and basically do my head in all through my run. I've settled on doing the following:

Keys - take off the ones I need and either thread through my shoe lace (if it is just the yale one) or use the key ring bit to attach them to the shoulder strap of my sports bra. I then tuck the keys under the shoulder strap to stop them jangling about.

Phone - stuff it down the side of my sports bra. Usually stays put although it can move around a bit but I just shove it back into place.

I also put a pound coin in the pocket of my running bottoms just incase.

Been doing this for many years now and it has served me well :-)

I don't have an inhaler but if I did I'd probably stuff that down my bra too. I know lots of people like the arm strap holders- have a look at this page to get an idea: http://www.ronhill.com/accessories/packs-and-carriers

You may well find something in Sports Direct on their running accessory stand or in Decathlon. And of course lots of people get on very well with the belt packs and holders - I am just miserable and intolerant!

Arm strap holder for phone and key. inhaler in back pocket/waistband/bra or take a couple puffs before i go and leave it behind (my asthma is very predictable though). Like Liz I haven't found a belt that worked for me.

i also use my bra as a pocket for stuff while out running but I found my phone didn't like being sweaty so now I pop it in a zip top baggie before stuffing it in my bra. Depending on your phone your mileage may vary :)