Prendergast Ladywell primary school

I don't have personal experience, but we live close to the school. It only opened in September 2014 for reception entry, so still fairly little to go on 2 years in. Reports from parents seem to be very positive so far. Particularly the interest & enthusiasm of the head are regularly mentioned. As it's a new school with a new building the facilities are also very good. Have you been to see it? There's an open day this Tuesday, if not.

Ignore the offputting ofsted reports that pop up when you google the school as they're linked to the (not very good) secondary school which is on the same site (but separate).

If you post your question in Fb groups ILoveSE4 & SE23Mums you'll find more comments & parent/prospective parents for this school too.

My son is going there and we're really pleased! It's a gorgeous little school. Currently it only has infants, not juniors but i believe in a year there will be juniors too. Great head, excellent teachers, amazing facilities, a good social and ethnic mix of kids, lots of extra curricular on offer. Definitely go and see for yourself. We're very happy with it.