artificial grass

Hi Dulwich mums and dads

We have a lovely but very small garden with a patio area of only say 3 or 4m x 5m. The limestone slabs are really not very toddler friendly and I think it discourages him from playing out there. I've been told that artificial grass can be directly glued onto paving slabs, which would provide him with a much nicer surface to play on.

Do any of you have artificial lawns? If so, can you recommend high quality grass types and companies to supply and potentially fit? Also, any pics would be superb.

Thanks!

We just used easigrass too. Seeing all the layers and effort they put in, I would never recommend doing it yourself unless you are very fit! Transformed the garden. It's just super functional and means we end up spending a lot more time outside as a family.

We have artificial grass and love it

After a lot of researching and gathering a. Lot of samples we ended up going with a landscaper in Swanley a guy called Eddie who gave great service and although only had a few samples to choose from ended up perfectly

Google Carrick landscapes he laid the grass for us and was very reasonable in comparison to some of the larger companies

I'd be happy for you to see ours and I know how stressful the process was with very few people having experience of it when we looking

Our samples arrived from the two companies. They're both great, but definitely prefer easigrass, particularly the Mayfair, which is so soft and padded. We're laying over tiles, so want the kindest for toddler knees ;)

They sent this extra piece of compressed foam bits (see picture), does anyone know what it is? Is it for laying down first on concrete/hard surfaces.