Bessemer Grange reception 2016

Hi there,

My son is due to start reception at Bessemer this September but unfortunately we don't know anyone else who will be. I just wanted to see if anyone here has a child starting this year who might want to meet up a few times over the summer. I know there's a welcome picnic in June and the summer fair, but thinking it couldn't hurt to do some playing before then!

It's such a large school and I'd really like it if he knew a couple of kids before going. He's been in the same nursery since he was one so its going to be a huge change.

Thank you!

Hello and Congratulations on getting into Bessemer. It's a lovely school and I hope you children will be very happy there.

There is a welcome message from Bessrmer Grange PTA F@B on the board. This gives the details of the New Joiners Picnic which will help you meet some of your children's class and hopefully will put your children at ease before the big day.

http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?29,1666120

I hope that helps, if not please email [email protected] who will help.

Regards,

Amy

• 3 weeks later...

Both my daughters attend Bessemer, I have to say it's a great School with a great head teacher. Two friends off mine have applied in the past for their kids to attend Bessemer but we're not given a place,they ended up sending them to local Private schools, which speaks volumes that they were hoping to send them to Bessemer instead of Private schools.

A number off years ago it was not such a great school, but I have to say due to all the staff and teachers, Bessemer has to be one of the best Primary Schools in the area