St Anthony's - Catchment area distance in previous years

My sister and her husband have got jobs at King's College Hospital starting in a few months. They are moving with their two sons, the eldest of whom starts primary school September 2017. They are Catholic - children baptised within a couple of months of birth, weekly church attenders, etc. They would like their son to attend a Catholic school. They are looking at living in East Dulwich and have asked me to find out how near they would need to be to St Anthony's for their son to get a place (assuming all religious criteria satisfied).

I have navigated primary school applications in Wandsworth this year for my daughter (who was lucky and got a place in our local Catholic school). We had all of the information on distances for schools (community and faith) for admissions for 3 or 4 previous years. However, Southwark Council won't tell me this - at least not for faith schools, and St. Anthony's itself, although very helpful in every other respect, were only able to say that the distance cut-off is generally about 1500m or 1600m.

I am wondering whether there are any parents at St Anthony's who would have a sense of what the distance has been in previous years - even if it's just confirming what St Anthony's told me. Thanks very much.

When my child went to St. Anthony's some time ago, there were pupils from Nunhead, Camberwell and Dulwich.

The main thing is to get a letter from Parish priest to confirm regular attendance at church. which I imagine should include the new church that your family now attends.

• 3 weeks later...
My child will be starting St Antony's Nursery in the Autumn, but I have been speaking to my friend and whose children attend Catholic School in Wandsworth and the catchment area has been lifted from Catholic Schools, so as long as your sister provides a letter from her priest stating that she regularly attends Mass this should be okay (providing they have space). Even though are closer schools nearer to me, I have chosen St Anthony's as it is a really good school.