Taxi with car seats?

Rye Cars. Note though, 3am, dark, trying to get a 2yr old and 6 month old out of bed into taxi with minimal fuss was delayed a bit as the car seats hadn't been fitted and driver didn't know how. We have Isofix so I've not much experience fitting seats with car seatbelts but did best I could. Next time will speak to person when booking to find out the set up!

We had a similar experience with Rye Cars. The seats were in the boot on arrival (4am) and the driver didn't have a clue how to fit them. It was all fine in the end but I wished we had been out and checked the car seats before getting the children out of bed...

We used a car service a couple of years ago (sorry can't remember name) for an airport run. They allowed us to use own car seat, which they then kept for us until the return journey two weeks later. Might be worth asking whoever you use if they can do this? We just stuck a label on with our details and that of return journey and assume they left seat in their premises until the return date.

Sally