Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• There is deliberately nowhere to enter your phone number, name, address etc anywhere when registering an account on this forum. There never has been. There is no way to attach this sort of personal information to your account.  If someone says that EDF has given you  your phone number, then this is a lie. No personal information is sold to any third party and it is not collected in the first place.     
    • Anyone else received a cold call from this company pretending to be calling on behalf of EE? When I asked how they’d got my data they said ‘from East Dulwich forum’. I have contacted the Admin to find out whether EDF are selling our data to marketing companies or if they’ve been hacked. Alternatively the website is being scraped somehow.    Just warning others in case anyone else receives a call- it’s a scam, do not engage with them 🙂
    • On back of my Council Tax Bill - 0207 525 1850
    • Please post a number for humble taxpayers to speak to a real person, if you have one.  Emails go unanswered and phone calls via the switchboard likewise. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In