Where to go for a 'cool' haircut for my teenage son?

As the title says really. He's wanting his (beautiful, sniff sniff) long hair cut and as it's about 3 or 4 years since he last went to a hairdressers we're unsure where to go. He'd like a faux-hawk style. Any recommendations from forumites please?

I love Toni & Guy for really amazing cuts and colour, but they are rather expensive. He could get a free cut from the Toni & Guy Academy.

How long is his hair? He might be able to donate it for children's wigs (Little Princess Trust, or similar). They usually require 10 to 12 inches braided. xx

Ohh, now, coffee & cake are sounding good - will check out Cut Throat, Thanks CoachBeth.

Not sure I can run to Toni & guy prices for him Saff, though agree they always come up trumps. His hair is long but not long enough I think - it's just past his shoulders.

Never heard of Blue Tit (or Pedlers come to that) - I must get out more! I'll google them & see where it is, prices etc.etc. - check them out.

Thanks team ;)

Thanks everyone for your suggestions.

The Groom Room in DV did it in the end. I paid a bit extra (it being DV an' all) but he got a very good, very cool cut that he's delighted with - so it was worth it to me.

Thanks wonderful family-roomers

:)

Mems has a very manly feel to it. They have bottles of bourbon and brandy near the leather sofas... Always tempted to crack into them when my son is getting his hair cut!! Blue tit is tres cool looking from the outside. I wasn't very cool when I walked in and asked for a coffee when they first opened (it looks like a trendy cafe from the outside!)