Big thanks to all who came to SJSC clothes swap!

Just a quick note to say we had a wonderful clothes swap event at our school last night, which was boosted hugely by fantastic treatments from the lovely Ehi at Mothers Inc, and styling talk and advice from Sally at Queen Bee Styling. We are so lucky to have such brilliant local businesses on our doorstep, and recommend Ehi and Sally to local ladies!

Hope the moderator doesn't mind this little plug for both businesses, since they donated their time to us last night, and we are hugely appreciative:

http://www.mothersinc.co.uk

http://queenbeestyling.com

It was. I was a last minute attendee and thought it was fantastic. Really enjoyed Sally's very useful talk about different jean shapes and what to wear with them, She certainly understands her audience! I can imagine her own personal styling and wardrobe services being great and have kept her card.

I think this would be a really good event to do again as people I know that went really enjoyed it and if we could spread the word and get even more attendees and clothes next time I think it would be a great regular event. Lots of people were very pleased with the clothes they got from there and those that didn't really enjoyed the fizz, canapes and the evening (thought I didn't get to experience any of Ehi's lovely treatments sadly but they looked fantastic and everyosy looked as if they really enjoyed them) Thanks very much for organising and also to Sally and Ehi.

• 4 weeks later...

I was delighted to take part and really enjoyed chatting to all the ladies who came along. It was such a good idea for an event, very well organsied, not least due to the well stocked bar and standard of canapes. It was good to see everyone go home happy with their items of clothing.

Sallyx