Do you have any Family/kids meal ideas to share?

I know there's been similar threads before, but struggling to find them so thought I'd reignite the age old discussion....

I have about 10 meals I rotate, a lot involve meat which I don't eat and, whilst my kids do, they have a lot at nursery/school so would prefer less meat options...

So sick of looking in the fridge and larder and being completely stumped!!

Thanks in advance for sharing your secret weapon meals!!!

Veg curry - I use one of the jars of Patak's korma or mild curry paste (a tablespoonful or more to taste) and then add coconut milk if needed to tone down the slight heat. Over time we've upped the level of spice. Any root veg goes in it well, plus potato, and broccoli / beans etc.

Polenta is good for a change. I prepare according to instructions - basically pour into a pan of salted boiling water, stir until thickened, add butter, Parmesan cheese, herbs (thyme works well), pour into an oiled baking tray and leave to cool until firm. Cut into slices and fry until crispy. It works with lots of different accompaniments. This is a favourite of ours. https://www.hungryforever.com/griddled-polenta-recipe/

Do you eat fish? I have included some fish options - but they generally could be done without.

Nice rice - rice with strips of omelette and any veg going mixed in - served with soy sauce

Coconut rice - similar to above but with prawns not omelette, and coconut milk mixed in, no soy sauce. Kind of a reduced version of a Thai Green Curry. Sometimes I use the faintest smear of Thai Green Curry paste...

Kedgeree (can you see a rice-with-stuff theme developing here...?) - fish, boiled egg, veg, rice, curry powder, chilli for grown-ups

DIY kebabs - veg, halloumi, prawns, chunks of meat or not, so people can choose different stuff. Grilled and served with any sauce.

Any-flavour pancake bites - pancakes mixed quite thickly (less milk) with various things in (grated cheese or bits of ham or grated fruit for pudding) so they can fry in the pan like drop scones. Served warm with butter.

Potato cakes - mashed potato with veg and cheese, or fish, mixed with an egg, dusted with flour and fried as patties. (If I'm feeling elaborate I'll do the whole breadcrumb coating thing with flour/egg/breadcrumbs...)

Dismantled Tuna Nicoise - olives, green beans, boiled eggs, boiled potatoes, salad, anchovies, bread on the side - everyone helps themselves to the parts they like.

• 4 weeks later...

rice with a tomato based sauce (if you google 'jollof' rice it is an African dish which you can make with meat / seafood or just vegetables)

noodles with veg and soy / stir fry sauce

spanish omelette

homemade pizza

homemade soup and bread (or garlic bread as treat)

homemade fishcakes with salad