Reusable pull ups

Definitely agree with straight to pants, we bought some reusable pull ups which hold a wee (if small) but served only to confuse! Buy lots of pants and go for it, much easier in the long run. We did reusable as night but they were dry once they'd trained so only for a week or so, or as Pickle says just use Eco pull ups. PM if you'd like to borrow some reusable pull ups to try out.

Good luck!!

Like the others have said, we went straight to pants with our 3 as well. We did briefly use training-pants type pants with our second (she refused to wear a nappy from about 14 months), but ultimately they were useless and unnecessary.

In my experience, the accident stage is over with quite quickly(a week or so) anyway if your child is ready.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Hi There Today we lost a small black leather backpack in the vicinity of Dulwich picture gallery / Dulwich park / Eynella Road.    Morning of 28/3/24.    If found, please drop me a message and I can confirm details of contents and arrange to retrieve it.    Thanks. 
    • Hello!  I wanted to share The Dulwich Cake Co with you all. The Instagram link is below where you can follow along my baking journey, see all my cakes, and enquire / order via message. i make cakes for all occasions but particularly love custom children’s birthday cakes..: Next up is an Frozen themed cake for next weekend! It’s a relatively new page, but keen to find more local followers and get everyone trying my cakes! Birthday cakes, christenings, any celebrations, as well as mini Bento message cakes. Have a very Happy Easter! 🐣  https://www.instagram.com/thedulwichcakeco?igsh=MXZid29vYWIyOGtyZA%3D%3D&utm_source=qr  
    • Another great encounter with Aria. A leaking toilet was fixed quickly and cleanly and for a reasonable price. Aria’s always going to be our first call for plumbing work, and he knows a lot of good local people for their types of jobs.
    • There's a hint on what happened here but see nothing else https://www.cio.com/article/2069427/payment-processing-outages-at-uk-retailers-raise-reliability-issues-for-cashless-transactions.html      
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In