Nursery recommendations please

• 3 weeks later...

My son loves it at Mother Goose nursery on Upland Road and my neighbour's son goes to their branch at Greendale and he also loves it.

Lovely staff (and mixed age range), affordable rates, nice food, great activities (from making houmous to playing in the garden daily), good location. Happy children most of all!

Hi, my name is Lynda. I run 'Magic Moments' nursery in Bew Court Lordship Lane. Not sure what you are looking for, but we open four mornings a week ( not Wednesday's) from 9.45am to 12.15pm we accept children from one to five years. Most are two to three. We charge ten ponds registration fee and ten pounds per session. Feel free to text me on 07973360068 for more information. We also have a Facebook page under magic moments childcare. Hope we might be of some help. Lynda Xxx

Both our children attended Mother Goose Greendale and were really happy there. The wildlife garden next door is a real plus and the food was fantastic - that really mattered to me as ours were picky eaters but I knew they were getting well fed at nursery (not the case now they're at school).

Highly recommend Dulwich village pre school. Great location 5 mins walk from the old grove pub on l lane. Surrounded by green fields, outside access in all weather on the covered veranda, staff are great. Lovely garden and veg patch for growing etc. Both my children went there and loved it. And ?10 per morning or afternoon session as its a charity based non profit nursery. Also great that they can do full days if you pay for 2 sessions so no such a big leap for them when they start school.

Make your family happier with Canadian Medial Care

Say ?Yes? to Surrogacy

http://surrogacy1.co.uk/

For many childless couples surrogate motherhood is a tremendous opportunity to become real happy parents. The reasons for the impossibility of conceiving children can be very different: the biological incompatibility between partners, natural or acquired infertility, as well as the fear of independent childbearing. Today many agencies offer assistance in finding a surrogate mother and carrying out all the necessary medical examinations and processing of business documents. But only few of them have proven themselves, as reliable partners.

Canadian Medical Care Agency

Canadian Medical Care is a center of surrogacy that works in this field for over 10 years. The primary task of the staff is to meet all client?s needs and wishes for birth of a healthy and beautiful children. Thanks to our efforts an organized work, almost 300 children have filled with happiness our clients.

Under your strict control we carry out all the necessary work, pick up a perfect woman for bearing your baby, organize a meeting and subsequent replanting of embryos in medical clinic. All the prices for our services are strictly fixed and allow the couples accurately determine the issue of price, forming the family budget.

Canadian Medical Care employees will never impose their views to clients, as they understand the difficulties that parents have to go through. You will decide on the basis of information gathered from various sources. But at the same time Canadian Medical Care ensures that the service you order will be performed based on high standards and will comply with all the recommendations and suggestions.

The benefits and advantages of Canadian Medical Care Agency

Turning for help to our center, you do not just get all the answers, but also a number of indisputable advantages:

? a surrogate mother will meet all your needs and wishes;

? usage of a modern and high-tech equipment;

? all the experts of the center have a specialized education;

? comfortable conditions;

? complete sterility in the provision of services;

? constant monitoring of compliance with the client's wishes and recommendations;

? and, of course, you become parents of a healthy baby.

Allow yourself to become happy and fill your life in with bright colors. Worldwide surrogacy has already given a chance to thousands of infertile couples to become parents of long-awaited children. Do not refuse to accept help and get what you want. Together we will make your life full of meaning!