Gorgeous first theatre show for babies

I actually saw this yesterday and it was as gorgeous as I'd hoped! It was lovely watching my little one sit still for the whole time, transfixed. And what I didn't realise is that they have created a new space for the show so there are probably no more than 16 babies at each performance - so it's very gentle and tailored so each baby and parent is able to be involved.

It's running sporadically for a year so even if your baby is too young right now, it might be worth remembering for when they are slightly older! (My two saw their first theatre shows at four months and six months)

Oh Karen - I'm so pleased you and your little one enjoyed it. I've always found out about cool things from people on this forum which is why I always try and post myself.

Your little one will be the perfect age for Sencational when it starts - it's for 18 months to three year olds.

https://www.unicorntheatre.com/sensacional

It's been on before and it was great. I love the fact shows are repeated at Unicorn - I get a chance to introduce to child number 2 all the things I enjoyed with number one!