St. Francesca Cabrini Primary School

Hi Everyone,

Hope you can help me! My son has been offered a place at St. Francesca Cabrini school and I work 3 days a week, I was informed that the school doesn't have after school club. My son's previous school had an after school Club in the same premises up to 6.30pm

Any working parents who have their children at St Francesca Cabrini, please advise if there is any private after school club nearby.

Thank you in advance

Hello!

My son is also going to go to St Francesca Cabrini school, and my elder son is already there. We had a welcome picnic on Friday - I'm sorry I didn't know about you before or you could have come! It's strange you were told that, as the school does in fact have an after-school club - only until 5-45pm, though. I'm not sure if Reception children can go at first, until they have settled in.

My two sons are picked up by a childminder. She might have space for more if you would like me to give you her details or ask her for you? She charges ?8 an hour, and lives in Shelbury Road near Peckham Rye Park - she's lovely and takes the kids to the park and has a nice garden to play in and so on. Also my son who is going into Reception would be there - perhaps your son would like that?

Best wishes in finding a good option anwyay!

Anna

Hi Claudia,

St Francesca Cabrini Primary, as Anna states above, definitely does have an after-school club and a breakfast club. If it is full (contact the school to find out availability) or the hours are too short for you, Palm Tree after school club (details below) does drop off/pick up from the school. Something that may work for you is to find another parent at the school who works part time and do regular childcare swaps for 1-2 of the days and child minder for the rest.

Palm Tree Academy

07949 567005

The Salvation Army Citadel

217A Gordon Road

Nunhead

SE15 3RT

E-Mail [email protected]

Good luck, I hope you get this sorted out. (ps my Southwark email is out of action at the moment, so anyone with enquiries needs to pm me via here)

Renata

Hi, my daughter is also going into reception at Francesca Cabrini. They don't take kids in the after school club until they are 5 and then, as Anna says, it ends at 5.45. Our daughter is being picked up by a childminder who looks after pur younger son. She picks up other kids too so PM me if you'd like details. She only works till 6 though she might be flexible.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Anna,

Just saw you message now! Thank you for your replied. I would have loved to come to the pic-nic. Maybe next time.

I didn't explained myself properly, St Francesca Cabrini does have a Afterschool but only till 5.45pm and I finish work, in Central London, at 5.30pm.

I leave just in front of Peckham Rye Park, your childminder is very in a very convenient location to me. Is she registered by any chance? Thank you ;-)

claudia_sofia Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Thank you Renata, I will have a look into it! What

> sort of activities do you offer during the

> afterschool times?

Sorry Renata, I just thought you work for Palm Tree, my apologies for the confusion. And thank you for let me know about Palm Tree. Regards Claudia