ED primary school open days

klove

It's just dawned on me that there must be open days coming up (ek, how did that happen so soon?!) and after searching intensively, can't find any dates online. Will phone schools on Monday but does anyone know of any soon?

We're really after Heber / Goodrich / Harris but any would be useful (and further afield for others might be useful?).

We're in a slightly different area so looking at different schools, but in the interests of knowledge sharing the only school open day dates I have found so far are Bessemer Grange which starts this Wednesday 21 September, then there are a couple of Wednesdays in October and Novembr and a final one in December. You need to book by calling the school office - details on line.

Still waiting for the poster to go up outside Goose Green school which has been there in the past few years.

i missed most of the open days and ended up emailing the schools, most put on additional days.

in terms of how many to see / look at, i went to the 4 closest schools, i liked all of them, and then just guessed my other 2 schools as i was def in catchment for at least one of the 4.

based on your choices might st anthonys be an option?

Goodrich is every alternate Wednesday (website is out of date) from 9.30am and you have to book. There was one last week so the next one will be 28th. Heber has one on 28 Sept at 2pm - no need to book and Harris first one is 28 Sept at 9.30am and then monthly - all of theirs are on the website calendar.

Sonners Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Is St Anthony's much of an option if you're not of

> a faith? It's our next closest school after

> Goodrich but I'd ruled us in out of it being a

> possibility...

they do offer non faith spaces, I'm not sure how many though

Hi There

Goose Green Primary School hosts Parent Tours for Nursery/Reception 2017 intake, at 9am on the following dates : Tuesday 11th October, Wednesday 9th November, Tuesday 13th December.

Please come to School Reception, and through into the Main Hall.

Following the tour, all visitors are welcome to stay for coffee and questions and chat with existing Parents & members of the PTA. We hope to see you there!

GGPTA