The Baby Care Company - second baby preparation class recommendation

cooperach

I just wanted to post a huge recommendation for The Baby Care Company http://www.thebabycarecompany.co.uk run by Eilish Saba. I attended one of her second baby preparation classes, hosted by a local mum, last week. The age gaps between first child and second bumps varied from 2-4 years and I found the class hugely informative, practical and realistic with lots of helpful tips on how to manage life with 2, as well as reminders about life with a newborn. Eilish also runs various other workshops and I can highly recommend her. I am meeting up with the group of 6 other local mums this week - it was ?85 very well spent!

Thanks so much for the recommendation. I have just added 2 new dates for forthcoming 2nd baby preparation classes in East Dulwich on 12th December 2016 and 11th January 2017 at 7.30pm.

Just email me on [email protected] or visit www.thebabycarecompany.co.uk for more details or to book a place. The classes are focused on the practicalities of life with 2 e.g. bath time, bedtime, meal times, and there's a reminder on newborn care including sleep and feeding too.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick update on 2nd baby preparation classes coming up as I've added a few new dates due to demand which is great. If you don't see a date that suits or you're not sure of the best class for you, please do get in touch and I can check what's best. With many thanks, Eilish The Baby Care Company 07968 187 998 or via www.thebabycarecompany.co.uk

12th December 7,30pm Class held in East Dulwich (approx 2year gap)

4th January, 7,30pm Class held in East Dulwich (3yr age gap or more)

11th January 7,30pm Class held in Herne Hill

8th March, 7,30pm Class held in Dulwich Village

• 4 months later...

Just an update on 2nd baby preparation classes coming up if you'd like to learn about life with 2 and ways to prepare in advance.

8th March - Dulwich Village

27th April - Sydenham

2nd May - East Dulwich

The classes are usually held at 7.30pm and are a great day of meeting others nearby. I'd be delighted to answer any questions or suggest the best class to come to - my number is 07968187998 or website is www.thebabycarecompany.co.uk, [email protected]. Thanks, Eilish

• 1 year later...

I have a 2nd baby preparation classes coming up on 27th November at 7.30pm and 13th February.

We go through ways of coping with 2 with lots of practical tips at mealtimes, bed and bath time, how to feed your baby and entertain your older one, and a reminder of newborn care - looking in particular at sleep and routines and feeding.

If you can't see a date that suits, just ask as I have new dates added all the time.

I'd be delighted to answer any questions

[email protected] 07968 187998 or help check which class would be best to come to based on your age gap, due date and where you live. My website is www.thebabycarecompany.co.uk Thanks, Eilish

Archived