The Snowman @ Peacock Theatre - would you recommend?

Wooly

Yes I would recommend- we've been 3 years in a row and it is a treasured memory for us! I think my 7 & 4 year old are getting a bit old now (7 year old not 4 year old) so we won't go this Xmas but I would definitely recommend it. It's magic for kids (and I always cry at the end) :-)

I would say that whilst I have heard amazing things about it, three might be a little young. It's worth thinking about

theatre spaces with the very young - if you go to a dedicated children's theatre you also get a far more tailored experience, often in a much smaller space, designed with the very young in mind.

I would highly recommend Boing at the Unicorn Theatre,

https://www.unicorntheatre.com/whatson/152/boing

I did it last year with my then 26 month old and she was mesmerised. It was wonderful and I can absolutely recommend it. Super friendly staff, we could take the buggy, it was fab.

This year I am taking her to see BOING! at the Unicorn Theatre on Old Tooley St - have heard great things about it.

My folks are taking her to see something at the Polka Theatre in Wimbledon too.

For a magical visit with Father Christmas, I can absolutely highly recommend the magical Christmas world at Hever Castle - it's divine.

Good luck and....wow, this will be a first for this year but....Merry Christmas!! x

As a family we love the snowman (and the snowman & snow dog).

But we found the show a bit... Meh.

Kids loved parts of it, and it's great when they start flying, but it just went on too long.

As an aside, I hated the snowman when I was a kid, found it totally boring. Have only fallen in love with it since having my own kids.