Books for big sister to be (aged 2)

Does anyone have any recommendations for books that are good for preparing a toddler to become a big sibling? My daughter is nearly two (will be 2 and a quarter when new baby arrives). She loves books and tends to talk about them a lot even when we aren't reading, so I'm hoping to find a few good ones about being a big sister to try to best prepare her. I'm not sure how much she understands of the situation at the moment, she knows there's a baby in my tummy, but I'm not sure she understands that it will come out! (To be fair, that's a pretty crazy concept!!). Any suggestions greatly appreciated!

My granddaughter was 23 months old when her baby brother was born. Was the first to hold him after Mum and Dad and was fascinated by his daily routines and wanted to help. He is now 8 months old and a little bit of jealousy is apparent at times but on the whole - she is his 'slave'

We read I'm a Big Sister by Joanna Cole with our daughter, who was 2 years 4 months when her sister was born. I liked it as it plants the idea that a new baby needs attention and that the older sibling can help, but also that there are fun things that the sibling can do which a new baby can't. All very simply of course!