Magic Moments Morning Nursery Recommendation

No48

My 18mth old daughter just started at Magic Moments and just wanted to praise the staff who've looked after her so well and really helped her settle in. I recommend it to anyone looking to have a few hours to look after a baby/have some alone time (!) or to introduce a child to nursery and build confidence without having to send them for a full day.

For anyone who hasn't heard of it, Magic Moments is run by 4 lovely ladies who look after your child in a group from 9.45am (drop off, official start time is 10am) to 12.15am on weekdays except Wednesday's. Minimum requirement is 1 session per week during term time and cost is ?10 per session. They have supervised playtime, 'circle time' where they have a song/talk about something, a craft activity and then a story and snack before pick up. They're not full at the moment as quite a few kids that went started school in September so are open to new joiners.

PM me if you'd like any more info. PS I have no affiliation to Magic Moments except that my children went/go there.

Another recommendation for Magic Moments. My son loved it there and it was perfect preparation for him being away from us as he'd been at home full-time until that point. We started sending him not long after his younger sister was born so that I could have some time with the new baby and my son could have some more 'grown-up' time away from his baby sister. He went just two mornings a week for a couple of hours. He's moved on to a pre-school now and settling in was much easier having got used to being away from us. It's really good value too. Please check it out if you are a parent needing a little time off or you think your toddler needs some time around other toddlers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...