Christmas presents...

Ris2011

I have 3 young boys 5,3,newborn... Does anyone have any recommendations for presents that your boys/girls liked at this age? We are getting them bikes for Christmas so just little things we can recommend to grandparents...I really don't want to get things we are going to throw away....We have lego and trains ect.... Anything unusual that was a hit.....

I bought this about four years ago and my now 6 year old still plays with it almost every bath time. Every other bath toy has either got mouldy or become boring but this is brilliant. https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B004QTQ44W/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1479983024&sr=8-4&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=bath+toy+fishing+boat&dpPl=1&dpID=41vGAkWr11L&ref=plSrch

I remember it being a lot cheaper than the current Amazon price so might be worth shopping around.

Hello guys, Christmas is a festival in which we decorate our home in a unique way so that it looks attractive. In this Christmas, I will design my home with best-led lights and other decoration items. So I bought some decorating items from Imshoppingfor, which is a leading retailer in our own and a recognized internet brand. It provides all type of bedding sets,duvet covers, and decorating items. Thanks a lot.