Piano lessons

bluebox77

Hi, my name is Marita Connolly, I teach piano in the East Dulwich/Dulwich/Camberwell/Forest Hill areas and teach children from four years old upwards, and adults. I offer one-to-one private lessons in the student's home or in my own studio in Brockley. I have over eleven years' experience teaching piano full-time to children and adults, and have a friendly, patient approach. I can provide excellent references from previous students. I also have an up-to-date DBS certificate. My background is I have an honours BA degree in music from University College Dublin, a Piano Teaching Proficiency Certificate from the Leinster School of Music, and have completed grade 8 in Classical Singing from the Royal Irish Academy of Music. I teach on a term by term basis, and my rates are 30 minutes/?25, 45 minutes/?35, and 60 minutes/?50. I am happy to come to your home to do a trial lesson if you would like. You can contact me directly at tel. 0779 6080157, email [email protected]. My website is www.learnpianolondon.co.uk or find me on facebook.com/learnpianolondon.co.uk