Summer babies 2017 (due June/July/August)

Hi. We're due our second baby on 1st June. My eldest will be 18 months when no 2 arrives! I'm part of Autumn Babies 2015 and made some great friends. Looking forward to meeting Summer Mums this time around! Sarah x

• 3 weeks later...
Hi. I haven't joined the Facebook group as I'm not ready to announce my pregnancy there yet, but I'm on the WhatsApp group. I heard there that a meet up is being organised. I'm interested in coming along. Is it possible to post the details here or in the WhatsApp group?

Hi

I'm pretty certain it doesn't show up on your feed. We haven't announced our pregnancy yet either and it hasn't shown up. It's a private group so I think that's why it doesn't show up.

Meet up is 16th Feb at the Lordship. Let us know if you're in and we can ensure the table is big enough!

S xx

• 2 weeks later...

BUGGY NOW SOLD - Hello lovely ladies my second is due this spring so we've taken the decision to buy a double buggy. This means we are selling our Uppababy Cruz travel system. The bundle includes:

- Cruz buggy frame

- Bassinet (including storage case, case also fits seat in when not using it)

- Seat including fully removable safety bar

- Rain covers for both bassinet and seat

- Insect nets for both bassinet and seat

- Maxi Cosi car seat adaptors

- Original owner manuals

Looking for ?280, pm me if you're interested or want any pics I was struggling to upload them on here