Looking for exercise mamas partners

Momlife

Hey,

I am looking for mamas that want to get fit with me in 2017 whether it be running jogging or classes as local fitness centre

I gained a lot of weight after having my tiny human she's now two and I want to get my pre pregnancy body back and start a healthier lifestyle if your interested let me know we can do it in a group If there's more of us

Hi,

Sorry to hijack your thread but as a mum of two I am looking for a running partner to run with in the evenings (post bath/bed) so about 7. I'm a bit chicken about running by myself in the dark but have signed up for a half marathon in March so need to get running. I run Park Run regularly in about 30 mins so am not particularly quick.

Let me know if anyone fancies this.

N x

Hi Nixlo

I'm a member of Dulwich Park Runners, for the same reasons you've stated above. We run on a Tuesday night - meet at 7.30pm at the Trevor Bailey Sports Centre near the riding stables on the South Circular.

Its very inclusive and social (lots of mums like myself, not competitive blokes), with speeds from fast to about 12 minute miles with a no-drop policy. You'd be more than fine if you can do parkrun in 30 mins.

You'd be welcome to come along and try it out, see if its for you. More info here, or feel free to send me a PM with any questions:

http://www.dulwichparkrunners.co.uk/site/

Mel

Hi,

Just had my second and I go to a brilliant bootcamp in Dulwich park (and take the baby along with me!)

After my first I went and there were loads of mums doing the same thing but now lots of them have gone back to work..

Would love some company during the classes with other mums in the area!

Louise

Hi mummas!! Just a quick one to let you know about my mummy boxing classes!! Where you can bring babies, toddlers or preschoolers along. I am based in a boxing gym in Dulwich hamlet health club (next door to Dog kennel hill Sainsbury's) I'm a fellow mum of 2 boys and have been through the struggle of trying to train whilst being a busy mum, this is why I started these classes 2 years ago. I am pre and post natal trained as well as 20 years experience in Thai boxing and boxing. For more info visit my website http://www.mindovermatterboxing.co.uk

Thanks

Simone x