Goodrich, Heber and Harrys schools opinions

Sol

Hi

I am applying for primary school and I am thinking of putting Goodrich as a first choice. I don't know anybody with children at this school and would appreciate opinions from people with children attending this school; what's the school like? does the school have any sport and music provision? what's the teaching and teachers like?

Goodrich is our closest school with Heber being the second and Harrys third. I am concerned about the outdoor space for Heber and Harrys. If you have children at these schools could you please let me know if you/your child find this to be an issue. My child likes open spaces and hates crowds. Also, is there any sport and music provision at these schools?

What about extra curricular clubs/activities?

Thank you

We have just left Goodrich to move abroad, after a 5.5 year association with the school - my children were years 5, 4 and reception.

Sport and music at the school are outstanding. There is an amazing dedicated PE teacher who the kids love, and also additional sporting after/before school clubs.

Likewise, music at the school is brilliant. They have three music teachers, all excellent, and in the more senior classes they are given fantastic opportunities as part of the choir, if they are so inclined. My two older children got to sing at the VSO Carols Concert at Westminster just before the end of term, Goodrich were the only school involved!

My kids were all very happy there, the teaching is of a high standard.