Interested in a hypnobirthing class? I'm looking for couples to attend launch class

Hello!

My name is Janine and I'll be launching new local hypnobirthing classes in February following the fabulous and well respected KG HYPNOBIRTHING method. The classes will incorporate antenatal education with effective hypnotherapy tools for mum and her birth partner to use for easing labour pain and a relaxed and calm birth.

Having had a tough time getting pregnant and a difficult pregnancy that involved months of bedrest, the labour and birth of my son was wonderful, calm and full of joy. I'd like to support other parents to have their best possible birth experience and ease some of the anxiety associated with the huge transition of giving birth.

The launch class will take place on Sunday 19 February and will be an intensive one day class available at the super discounted price of ?85, which includes all course materials. There are places for 4 couples available so please get in touch if you or someone you know will be between 20 and 36 weeks pregnant and would like to find out more.

The classes will take place at my home, a short walk from Queen's Road Station.

Thanks

Janine

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• That is clearly not true. I see car drivers breaking the law on hourly basis - jumping red lights, speeding, not obeying the general rules. Plus they  are operating considerably more dangerous machinery and should have a greater responsibility of care to other road uses. You can see who causes the most harm by the stats. 
    • Looking for a suit for an 11 year old. Quite specific, white with black thin stripes.  Trying to replicate Michael Jacksons smooth criminal costume.  A blue linen shirt and white tie.    Thank you !!!!!!!
    • A quick Google found this, amongst other things: "Social impact models are frameworks or approaches that guide how organizations or initiatives address social or environmental problems."
    • "If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck then it must be a duck" comes to mind Unfortunately, a large number of cyclists do exhibit selfish amd anti social behaviour which, regardless of how many good cyclists there are, is seen as the norm.  It's a bit like one car driver jumping a red light and all car drivers getting tarred by the same brush. Perception is the issue and if cyclists all obeyed the rules, everyone would be less anti them but unfortunately that isn't the case 🤔
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In