Urgently needed: Nursery Nurse

born&brED

Nursery Nurse needed!

Posting on behalf of my children's nursery in Nunhead, who are looking for an enthusiastic, friendly and caring nursery nurse to join their wonderful team. This is a part-time position - Monday to Wednesday, full day. Ideally, the candidate should have Level 3 childcare, but would be considered with level 2 with a view to train further. The nursery is small, privately run and well-established.

Please PM me for further contact details if you think you could be the one

• 3 weeks later...

I am a 22 year old nanny, living in Sydenham in South East London and am interested in this position.

I am highly experienced, and confident working with and catering for the many physical and emotional needs

of very young babies/children. I have over 4 years of experience in childcare, working as a nanny and live-in Au

Pair; in London, France, (where I cared for 2 very little ones, 1 year old and a 3 year old baby boys) as well as teaching english Italy.

I am fully DBS checked, and have my paediatric first aid certificate.

I am musically trained, grade 8 and grade 6 on piano and trumpet, and would be more than happy to incorporate music into my care duties in whatever way you see fit, as I strongly believe that music is a brilliant tool for life, and a way of creatively enhancing the worlds of children of all ages, and their development as human beings.

I am available Mon-Fri and of course for ad hoc babysits, and would be happy to start ASAP (end of Feb/beginning of March 2017).

Please feel free to contact me to meet in person or via email for a CV or referees, my email is [email protected] if you require any further information.

Bridget Spencer

Archived