climbing frame / monkey bars for small back garden

Hi. I've searched and searched online but cannot find a climbing frame or monkey bars suitable for my 7 year old. They all seem to be made for people who have the space in their back gardens to put something up between the rose garden and the horses' paddock where it won't disrupt the view of the fountain. Suffice to say I have somewhat less space behind my terraced house, but still need a frame which stands more than 4 feet off the floor. My preference is monkey bars. Has anyone found any, or can recommend someone who has been able to build them? Thank you!

I have spent an embarrassing amount of time searching online for the exact same thing. Anything small enough to fit is too babyish to be of any use to my climbing-obsessed 6 year old.

This is the best option I've found so far and has the bonus that we can all use it for fitness training. http://xorbars.co.uk/product/6-5ft-monkey-bar/

I haven't gone ahead yet but spoke to the owner about how we could fit it into our garden which as well as being small has a big drop down to the patio level. He was very helpful on the phone and I think we will go ahead with it once I can get the space cleared. Only downside with it is it works out expensive if you get them to supply all the other bits you'll need and even more if you get them to install it, but the upside is he won't outgrow it ever!