Dulwich village pre school

Hello,

I'd be interested in hearing from any current or ex parents of this pre school. I'm considering it for my nearly 3 year old (to start in September). He's currently at a day nursery twice a week and I'm wondering whether more but shorter days is better, or whether to keep him in the routine he is used to.

Having looked around a few pre schools, I liked DVPS. Any insight would be appreciated.

My daughter was very happy there (she was there for a year & left 2.5 years ago). Lovely, caring staff and a nice balance between lots of play and building confidence & independence skills ready for starting reception. Plenty of fresh air with the verandah & garden. Do feel free to message me if you have any questions.

My daughter is there and we absolutely love it. Only school that we looked at where she didn't cry her heart out. It's a decent set up, surrounded by greenery. The hrs r a bit short (for me! I'd love more time out) but I guess for that age it's great, not too long a day.

The staff are amazing and been there for years. None of that constant change u see in most nurseries. Feel free to send me a pm if u want more info