Incident in Peckham Rye Park today

FYI

Today in Peckham Rye Park a couple of mopeds sped into the park past the skate park and then onto the lake area, they drove up and down a few times, unfortunately we missed the number plates but I did report to the police. Looked like a couple of youths, they had they're faces covered with balaclavas, as you can imagine the park was full of little ones, luckily no one was on the path! Felt like the aim was to intimidate. Obviously extremely dangerous please report if you see anything suspicious.

From the little I know, it appears quite a big and growing 'scene', just search on YouTube for 'bike life uk', or see https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/moped-gang-raise-it-up-uk-ace-cafe-london

There a often big meet ups near Tower Bridge / Potters Fields. Often these kids have no plates and wear balaclavas. It's a big problem and only a matter of time until innocent pedestrians get killed. The police appear unable to stop it, and won't give chase for fear of causing an accident. The kids therefore behave with impunity. We've seen some huge 'rideouts in London' especially around Halloween.l, with bikes riding on pavements through Red lights in the wrong lane

Fair few in Penge. I was almost hot turning the corner only to meet a bike coming around the corner on the pavement. They're absokute morons.

Have seen them doing wheelies down Whateley Road with no helmets on.