summer play schemes in and around Camberwell/Dulwich

I am "hoping" to have a major operation in the summer which will mean that looking after the kids is likely to be very very difficult. My partner is likely to have time off to help but probably will need to be looking after me quite a bit.

I am thinking that I might book the kids into play scheme for at least two weeks of the summer holidays. Could people suggest some good schemes... half days fine, cheaper the better but would need to take a 4.5 year old and 6 year old.

Thanks in advance

If the 4.5 year old is in school - I would recommend Gumboots Holiday Scheme - they are based at the East Dulwich Community Centre, Darrell Road. SE22 for 4 weeks. There are a number of previous posts on EDF if you look under search.

Dear Southeast London mum

My name is Suzie and I run an After school and Holiday club in Dulwich Village. We are open from 8:00-6:00. We go out for day on trips to Brixton Windmill, Hornimans, Dulwich Wood and Campsite, Crystal Palace and Brockwell park. The children that come are mainly infants school age. We are registered with Southwark and Ofsted and all our staff are DBS checked and have Paediatric first Aid training. You are welcome to have a look at out website or drop in one day after school to find out more about it.

Warm Regards

Suzie Gilbert

Dulwich Village Kids Club Manager

www.dulwichvillagekidsclub.com

#@dulwichkids