Holiday clubs for the end of August/early Sept

Hi

We're starting to think about holiday clubs for the Summer school break. We've been really impressed in previous holidays with Holiday Drop off, Nimble Arts, Stagecoach etc and will certainly sign up for some combination of those - but I struggle to find anything that's running right at the end of the holiday.

Anyone know of clubs that run during the bank holiday week at the very end of August? (w/b 28 Aug 2017?)

Thank you!

There is this local drama/music workshop that is run by Margaret .... My daughter does drama workshops with Margaret and her team and I can highly recommend them,

An African Tale - inspired by the Lion King

Musical Theatre Summer school - ages 5-12

Singing, dancing, acting, costume design, show make up - scenery - ending in a performance at the Wes End

Monday 24th July - Friday 04th August

at The Green, Nunhead

[email protected]

by Margaret

This is interesting to know as we are planning our holiday clubs for Children's Yoga so this timing is worth bearing in mind.

Would any of your children be interested in a crash course of Children's Yoga? We are trying to get an outdoor space like a nature reserve to yoga and nature craft or maybe even Peckham Rye Park.

It would be good to get feedback.

Please see www.wisekidsyoga.co.uk for details about classes.

Mehala Ford

Mehala I'd be very interested in a yoga course if it was a full day, as I work full time hours. I've done your baby yoga (2 years ago!) and loved it.

Dulwich Hamlets have a great sporty holiday club that generally runs right through the holidays and has optional extras like cinema and bowling, also worth considering!

I am pretty sure that Lewisham Community Sports offer that week. They usually rent out space at Prendergast Hilly Fields. They have different activities, bouncy castle, xbox, swimming, park, i believe crafts as well. I wouldn't say they are the best provider out there but I think they are one of the few providers for that particular week. I would give them a ring to enquire.

Walked past St Faith's in North Dulwich today and noticed they're running a summer playscheme/holiday club for age 6-11 year olds from 9am-4pm (sure that was the times) but can't recall exact dates but a poster is outside.

Hi there

We are running Jolly Foresters for the last two weeks of the summer holidays.

Jolly foresters runs from College Lodge in Dulwich park and is a forest school club for 3 + years old.We have been running since February.

For more info please email [email protected] or go to www.jollyforesters.com

• 2 months later...
My son loves the football camp at Dulwich Hamlets .... he is at the upper age limit and isn't really in need of childminding so much (he has just finished year 7 and can hang about home as we are both self employed and go to park with friends) but he really enjoys the training and personally, I love the fact he is doing something structured every day that he enjoys. Next year he will be too old but I've heard that Althernay club do summer holiday schemes for up to 14 year olds so we will look into that I think.

Creative Minds London - Children's Acting Classes 2017 Autumn Term!

The Little & Big Stars are back this September!

The 4-7 & 8-11 year old Little Star & Big Star classes are back and will run from 19th September to 6th December 2017, every Tuesday and every Wednesday 4pm - 5pm at the Island Arts Studio, Milkwood Road, Herne Hill, SE24 0EZ

The theme for the Autumn term will be Roald Dahls' Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and each week, the children will rehearse scenes from a specially written show.

If you would like to book a place on the Autumn term programme or have any questions about the classes, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Email: [email protected]

Phone: 07944549847