Dulwich Village childminder for september

Dear lovely childminders out there. Our 4 year old is starting at the Dulwich Infant school in September and we are looking for a lovely childminder for our then 1 year old in close proximitry of the school on Wednesday's and Thursdays.

In an ideal world, if the same person would do before and after school care for our 4 year old, then that would be fab but not a must.

Term time care is another ideal as I teach and don't need holiday care, however do please get in touch regardless if your specifications match this or not.

We live on East Dulwich Grove so anyone close to this could also be of interest.

Looking forward to hear from you!

Kind Regards,

Emma

• 3 months later...
Hello all - just wanted to say - our 11 month old Son started with Maninder at Marvellous Minds Childcare back in July and I simply cannot reccommend them highly enough. The transition was as smooth as silk and the care, love, safegaurding, play, and creativity Maninder demonstrates is exceptional. The setting is brilliant - much like a small scale nursery, and it's very very rare that Maninder and her team don't take the children out into the community for different experiences throughout the week. Home cooked food, a quiet place to sleep, a garden and on top of all this - a truly brilliant approach with parents - a professional pleasure to deal with - on top of the admin and is really able to put herself in the shoes of parents on a commute. Highly recommend Marvellous Minds Childcare, East Dulwich Grove. Brilliant!

Archived