calling all mums with babies up to 18 month!!!

hello mums

Iam a third year psychology student and Iam researching on some of the factors that influence breastfeeding mothers to

stop earlier than they had planned! This study is intended for mothers with babies up to 18 months!

Please would you like to take part in my study? it should only take you 10-15 mins!

Your responses will be much appreciated!

https://qtrial2016q4az1.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_ehDmKR4eExQwGA5

Probably worth specifying that this is for expectant mothers only. I just went to do it but is about intentions to breastfeed or not so not relevant for me as my breastfeeding experiences are in the past.

I agree it would be helpful for you to edit your post and title to explain that you are recruiting pregnant women.

As a fellow psychologist I would also recommend that you update your participant information sheet to include this information for two reasons. 1) although I see you've got ethical approval, it's good ethical practice not to collect data that you know you're not going to use and to make your inclusion criteria clear. 2) you will likely get a lot of people starting but not finishing your survey, possibly including people who are confused and are answering despite not being currently pregnant. This might leave you with a fairly messy dataset.

Good luck with the research - sounds very interesting!

ah OK - yes you need to amend the first page to make it clear that it's asking people what their intentions were before the baby was born as it looks as though it's asking pregnant women what their plans are for when the baby is born.

You do also need to say somewhere that is for women with babies up to 18 months if that is your cut off.

good luck with it.