Employment Lawyer

Can anyone recommend an employment lawyer please? I'm returning after mat leave and I'm being offered variation of contract terms, being messed around with time scales and I've had all of my flexible working request rejected on every ground...I'm now off on sick leave worrying about how I'm going to get it sorted.

Many thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Really sorry to hear of your troubles.

I work in HR. Have you got an HR department at your work and could you talk to them first for advice and support?

Also, most companies will have an internal grievance process, so you can raise a formal grievance if you want to consider this.

Normally, when I see an employment lawyer letter, things have gone so far that relations can be past the point of any return so I would think about this.

Hope it all gets sorted for you one way or other.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
They do need to consider your flexible working request properly, they can't just say no even if they give the valid reasons they really need to be able to solidly back that up. Have a look at your house insurance policy (buildings &/or contents) some include legal advice for employment situations. Good luck, a very stressful time for you.