Nursery or childminder advice

Hi there,

I need either two nursery or two childminding places for my two boys in September - ideally term time only but I know that's unlikely! Can anyone recommend a nursery in the East Dulwich area or does anyone know of a childminder who might have some availability?? My eldest will be 2.5 years old and my youngest will be 11 months.

Thanks so much I'm advance,

Mary

Hi

I am looking to open a small children's nursery setted up in my house. I am in the process with my sister setting out the rooms following EYFS guide. We are both level 3 qualified, I have food safety and 1st aid qualifications. We will be applying also to become OFSTED registered. We both have DBS certificates. We both have 5 years plus experience of working in private nurseries, so if you are looking for a safe happy environment for your children then please get in touch. We are based in east Dulwich SE22.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I am an Ofsted Registered Childminder with references and crb check. Paediatric first aid offering high quality childcare in a safe clean secure environment aimed to welcome children of all ages. providing activities for your childs growth, with indoor and outdoor play, going to play groups every mornings. Play and learning structured activities to develop and suport all children. We provide home cooked lunch and Dinner plus healthy snacks and fruit will be provided for children. We are mother and daughter working together, we are both level 3 ofsted registered with experience working with children from age of 3 months and up. We are available to care for children from 0 to 5 years in a large spacious home with well equipt indoor and outdoor activities.

we go out every morning to play groups

we do lots of visits parks, petting farms.

pick-ur-own fruit farms, zoos Hornimens

museums. Please pm if you are interest. Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...