Great nursery or childminder in Walworth/Camberwell/ East Dulwich

Hi. I live in Walworth but will be working in East Dulwich from September. I'm open to a childminder or nursery for my 2 year old daughter in Walworth, East Dulwich or en route in Camberwell. Does anyone have any recommendations? As I said i be starting work in September so it can't be anywhere with a long waiting list.

I quite liked the look of Magic Roundabout Kennington (really Walworth), does anyone have any recent experience of it?

Thanks.

You could have a look at Sunshine Fruits which is a new Montessori nursery which has opened recently in Camberwell (so it may have spaces available?): http://sunshinefruits.co.uk

It's located just off Peckham Road next to the old Southwark Town Hall. The rooms are lovely and bright and all the equipment and toys are brand new. Main issue is limited outside space as they only have shared access to a courtyard. Our daughter is due to start there in Jan 2018 when I go back to work from parental leave.

I would strongly recommend We Care Childcare (just off the Camberwell New Road near the Co-op). It's a bilingual Spanish-English nursery. There's not much outdoor space (but they do use it very creatively) but the really important factor is the warm, loving atmosphere and the caring staff. The food is cooked daily onsite by the Spanish manager and is amazing - Brazilian feijoada and raspberry sorbet for lunch anyone? It's not too expensive either. Both my sons went there and I have very fond memories of their time there. They left with a near-native understanding of Spanish.

http://www.wecarechildcare.co.uk/

I would really recommend 1st place nursery - they have three in the area and our child is at the one in Burgess park. The staff and setting are lovely and when you're in the garden you'd have no idea you're in such a busy spot. We were amazed to find such a great nursery without having to spend a year on a waiting list.