Toddler Dentist Advice Needed

Hi,

Does anyone have any recommendations for a dentist in the Herne Hill / Dulwich Village / East Dulwich area?

I want to take my 2 year old for the first time but i have called 4 dentists so far and each one has said that they are currently not accepting NHS patients. I dont really want to go down the private route as i we have another little one and it can start to add up quickly!

Any advice appreciated!

Louise

Hi Louise,

This might not be v helpful as you've prob already tried if you've approached 4 in ED but in case not, I was recommended the Townley Rd Dentist for this purpose a while back. Didn't end up taking them up on it because my kids currently get a dentist at nursery but might be worth a shot.

Hi, could try this one 020 8299 0240

Next to Herne Tavern by P Rye Park near junction with St Aidens Rd.

It's a pokey office but the 2 ladies I've seen are nice and one great with my 2.5 year old. About to go back with her and her little brother.

We used to go dentist near the Herne, they were lovely with the kids, and saw them every six months since they were 2.

However... we've now entered the dental system in NZ, and both of my older kids have needed work done. The dentist was shocked to hear we had been seen 6 monthly and the issues missed, one in particular was something that she said would have been obvious for a couple of years at least.