Baby jogger pushchairs

I currently have a bugaboo chameleon pram which is coming to the end of it's useful life. I now have to decide on a new pram but cant afford to buy another bugaboo. Has anyone had experience with a baby jogger pushchair? Are they easy to use/fold up and compact enough to use on bus and train. Any advice welcomed. Thanks

baby jogger makes excellent buggies (except the two-way facing umbrella fold Vue, but they didn't bother changing the design of it when they acquired it off NJoy :-( )

We have the baby jogger city mini GT, it's a really excellent pushchair. The big wheels make it incredibly easy to push and it doesn't get caught on high kerbs etc. It's also a great size, so that my 3.5 year old doesn't look particularly large in it.

The only issue I had with it is the inability to parent face (hence why we bought the inferior Vue), but if you have an older child, that might not be an issue to you? The city mini GT is a three wheeler, not sure if that's a plus or minus for you, but it's incredibly easy to steer.

We've bought a cheaper two-way facing buggy (Graco Evo) to tide us over from when this baby-to-be outgrows the baby jogger bassinet, to when they're ready to forward face again in the baby jogger.