Eyebrow threading and tint?

SebsC

Hello. Not sure if this is the right section but figured local mothers might know! I'm looking for recommendations for somewhere local that offers eyebrow threading and tinting- I don't want anything extreme and am looking for a natural look? Thanks!!

Not sure how local you need but the best threading I have found is at debenhams in Bromley. I used to only go to selfridges etc but haven't set a foot there since I found the ladies at Debenhams. I am picky about things like that but they are truly brilliant and it is ?5!! No appointment needed.

I used to use. A lovely lady locally too called Busybee on this forum. She was lovely and competetivly priced. We lost touch over the years but maybe if you do a search she is still around? I use Bromley these days as I can just pop in when it suits me rather than have to book an appointment.

The tint is more tricky. I do it myself now as I know I'm very picky and loathe the too warm colour that is often used in salons, prefer them more ashy. Good luck and please do let me know if you find somewhere.

Thanks for the recommendation! I was hoping for somewhere a little closer but if I don't find anywhere, it's a good excuse to pop into Bromley for a bit of shopping!

midivydale Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Not sure how local you need but the best threading

> I have found is at debenhams in Bromley. I used to

> only go to selfridges etc but haven't set a foot

> there since I found the ladies at Debenhams. I am

> picky about things like that but they are truly

> brilliant and it is ?5!! No appointment needed.

> I used to use. A lovely lady locally too called

> Busybee on this forum. She was lovely and

> competetivly priced. We lost touch over the years

> but maybe if you do a search she is still around?

> I use Bromley these days as I can just pop in when

> it suits me rather than have to book an

> appointment.

>

> The tint is more tricky. I do it myself now as I

> know I'm very picky and loathe the too warm colour

> that is often used in salons, prefer them more

> ashy. Good luck and please do let me know if you

> find somewhere.

I get my eyebrows (and upper lip) threaded at Superdrug on Rye Lane. I also have my lashes tinted there but I've not had my brows tinted so can't comment. I like them and have always had good results- although it is a bit odd to be sat in the chair with people shopping for face cream next to you :)

FYI not open on Sundays.

• 7 months later...

Hi

There is a really nice lady called Seema she does threading/beauty treatments weekdays in a salon in Honour Oak called Attractions 110 Brockley Rise, London SE23 1NH Phone: 020 8690 1177 (5/10 mins from Honour Oak Station)