Butterfly Lane nursery

Boddle

• 4 months later...

Hi guys and season greetings to you all.

My name is June Savory and I work for Butterfly Lane Nursery which is due to open on the January I would like to invite you to our free kids event ??Santa?s grotto? 4.30pm-7.30pm at The Epiphany Hall, Bassano street, East Dulwich SE22 8RU

The day will be fun filled for the children with a variety of activities and even the opportunity to meet Santa.

It would also be a lovely opportunity for parents to meet the team and myself, we are looking forward to answer any questions you may have and to give you a detailed tour of the setting.

We recognise the positive impact community works have on young children and we are keen to offer our services by providing free information to further support parental and community involvement.

We aim to do many more events over the next year to continue to build relationships and a real sense of community.

Have a great weekend in advance

• 2 weeks later...
This new Nursery in thr church hall at Basonno Street is a child's paradise! It is stocked full of things to intrigue small minds to play and learn in a safe area. Unfortunately my nieces and nephews are now too old to attend, but any new additions and children of friends in the local area will certainly be pointed in this direction!