Spring baby group 2018 (due March, April, May)

lucy_lastics

Hi Lucy,

I'm a family room moderator, I hope you don't mind but I have slightly adjusted the group title to be in keeping with previous baby groups (there has been confusion in the past). This includes adjusting the date range slightly so if your due date is actually in June give me a shout and I'll set up two groups.

Taking my FRM hat off, I'm due number 3 in early March so following this thread with interest.

Hope everyone is feeling ok.

Xx

Hi Lucy,

I'm in a very similar situation to you and would love to connect. Expecting our second in late April, and having a much less comfortable first trimester than last time round.

Hope you're feeling ok, and I'll look forward to keeping in touch!

Expecting baby number two in early April as well and would love to meet you all.

Shall we set up a Facebook group or something so can add people as they comment on here? Just an idea. I never really look at the forum unless actively looking for something to buy :-)

Also feeling super rough still so feel your pain!

Jenny x

Hi all,

I am due end of Feb with baby number 2 - am i qualified to join this or is there a winter group? Would be great to meet other mums.

I have been feeling rough too - its been tougher this time round! Hope you are all ok!

Meg x

Hi ladies,

I?m also due with baby No 2 on 5th March. I?d love to join in and meet some more local mums too. I have a nearly 5 year old as well, he just started reception in September.

A Facebook group sounds good as I don?t check this very often.

Hope everyone is doing well and look forward to meeting you soon.

Vicky x

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone.

I have set up a spring babies Facebook Group. Please either add me as a friend and I will add you, or request to join the group. Think you can find it by searching: East Dulwich Spring Babies Group 2018

And failing that, search for me (Jenny Mowat) and add me as a friend and I will add you to the group.

Look forward to setting up some meet-ups :-)

I had to add one person to set up the group so my husband is in there, but I will boot him out soonish ... don't want him to see me ranting about something to do with him!

Jenny

Hey Jenny, I can't seem to find the group on FB and there are a few Jenny mowats. Is your pic of you and a baby in a front facing sling?!

I can find a spring babies 2011 but don't think I need that one!

Thanks for sorting!

Meg

Hi Meg, Yes I am the Jenny Mowat with the baby in a sling in front of me, with the park in the background. I didn't realise there were a few :-)

Hopefully that helps to find me!

Annoylingly I can't work out how to post a link to the group. If anyone knows how to, please let me know x

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...