Forum Sponsors

Glazer Delmar
xxxx
All Round Renovation

Professional Carpet Cleaning at an affordable price - A & M Carpet Care

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
messageRecommendation for football for 5 yr old
Posted by avb 21 September, 2017 12:08

Can anyone recommend a kids football club for 5 year olds? I am hoping there is something on Peckham Rye on Saturday afternoon?

--------------------
avb

messageRe: Recommendation for football for 5 yr old
Posted by pilsbury 21 September, 2017 13:47

Absolutely recommend Soccer Stars Academy run by the fabulous Denzil. He runs several sessions for different ages from 3 upwards on Saturday mornings (each is 45ish mins long, think he does sessions at 10am, 11am and 12pm) on peckham rye in between the cafe and the east side of peckham rye road. my daughter went when she was younger (before deciding it was her thing) and my 4 year old still goes and absolutely loves it. Denzil (and his team) are great with motivating the kids, definitely our favourite extra curricula activity! you can contact him on +44 7522 425931

Posted by PeckhamNicola 22 September, 2017 05:52

Athenlay. Off Colyton road down the road with the gate to the edge of the girls' school. Pay as you go, 5 per session. Danny and the other coaches are great with the kids.

Posted by MAK 02 October, 2017 13:14

How much does he charge for the 45 mins sessions plz? Thank you.

Posted by pilsbury 02 October, 2017 13:16

For Denzil's group you pay 42 for 6 sessions (45 mins)

Posted by MAK 02 October, 2017 13:19

Thank you.

Posted by Anna M 07 November, 2017 11:44

Hello - I'm thinking of football for my five year old too - what time is the Athenlay session, please, PeckhamNicola?

Posted by BeccaL 07 November, 2017 14:22

Hi Anna M - session is *probably* 9.30am but I don't have a 5yo so not certain. You can message Athenlay via [www.facebook.com] to get more information.

Posted by alex_b January 07, 10:41AM

Our son goes to (and really enjoys) footballmagiccoaching.co.uk which is 7 a session (42 per half term). There is a reception class on Wednesdays after school in Peckham, there may be weekend sessions too.

Posted by DuncanW January 11, 01:37PM

I can also recommend Athenlay - it is very welcoming for boys and girls who want to play football from a young age, and also has the option to progress into a team and play matches in the Selkent League.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum