Center Parc's fan? Opinions please...

Tanqueray

Center Parc's fans:

we have just come back from a sensational week at CP Woburn and would like to rebook with our rebooking discount voucher for the same time of year but in 2018. Are there any fans here who would recommend Longleat or Elevden over Woburn Forest? Or indeed Woburn over all 3? Little one's are will both be just 5 next year.

Would love some tips....

TIA

I?ve been to all but one of the CPs and for the cycling and pool area Longleat is my favourite. It?s got a lovely lake area, much bigger than Woburn. It is quite hilly there so little ones might struggle cycling if they are not confident cyclists. My 6 yr old really enjoyed it but he?s quite strong with loads of energy to burn! There is a land train that you can take if cycling gets too much. Unlike Woburn I think you do need a bike at Longleat as it is a vast area to cover on foot.

If you got to try the spa at Woburn you?d be a bit disappointed at Longleat,for that Woburn is definitely better. Woburn also has a much better lazy river, the Longleat one is tiny and doesn?t have the rubber rings. The actual pool is bigger/ better though.

Elveden might be a good option as it?s bigger than Woburn but much flatter than Longleat so easier to cycle. It was my least favourite CP but I can?t really remember why as was a few years ago!

We?ve always done the midweek break and at Longleat took a day out to go the safari park which is right next door and well worth a visit. There is also a lot more wildlife at Longleat, we had deer walking past the lodge a few times as well as ducks at the back door.

Hope that helps!