Collection for local hostel (family event Weds 20th Dec) & hostel - festive generosity needed! :)

Hi everyone,

I'm collecting for two causes:

1) homeless - need warm hats, scarves, gloves (anything used is fine). Also chocolate, biscuits, anything smallish as a treat as friend of mine is distributing with her son on Christmas Eve.

2) Barry House hostel - collecting anything suitable for family party. So small toys in good condition, sweets, chocolate, decent decorations etc.

Please PM me to arrange collection/drop off.

Thanks so much!

Thanks for your messages so far - larger toys or bags of clothes may be dropped direct if that is okay.

The hostel is on the corner of Etherow Street and Barry Road next to Christ Church.

Food in packaging also gratefully received. Happy to collect if local (I don't drive unfortunately).

Food as long as tinned or in packaging is fine thanks... Just had a bag of sweets nicked from my doorstep so if anyone would like to donate I'd be very grateful. I've got some tablecloths, toys and books so far from my own stuff but already bought some things for local homeless so am reaching my limit in terms of what I can afford to buy.

Choc coins, choc fingers type party food would be great. Or sweets to give out on the day.

THANKS also to those who've dropped off donations directly!