Au pair meet up

sdouet

Hi

We will have a French au pair starting in January and I was wondering if there is any way to help her connecting with other people in the area. For example other au pair that would be interested to share experience or social groups.

If you have any or suggestion please pm us

Thanks!

Sarah

• 1 month later...

Hi

We got a new italian aupair and we live in ED.

She is looking for friends, is there any meet up in ED or surroundings.

Best w,

Federico

MollyE Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Apparently there is a meet up on Tuesday 16/1 at

> Herne Hill baptist church, half moon lane.

• 1 month later...
Hi I have a Spanish au pair who is 22 and is keen to meet other au pairs if there are any au pair meet ups you can point me to locally. She is really keen to improve her English so ideally au pairs who are keen to speak in English! thanks

Hi I have a Spanish au pair who is 22 and is keen to meet other au pairs if there are any au pair meet ups you can point me to locally. She is really keen to improve her English so ideally au pairs who are keen to speak in English! thanks

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
There is a AU PAIRS IN SOUTH EAST LONDON - DULWICH, GREENWICH, LEWISHAM, BROMLEY AND NEAR Facebook page that our au pair is on... she meets people from it all the time, as well as some au pair meet up app. Worth getting your au pairs onto that!

So the app is called AU PAIRS UK, which shows other au pairs and distance... I lied - she doesn't go on that Facebook page, but as we've just had a chat about it all, and she's thinking of making a Dulwich and District Au Pair Meet Up Facebook page, so will let you all know if she does!