Baby groups/activities

Jenso

Hello,

I am a new mum to a ten week old little girl. I am looking for recommendations for baby group and activities around Tulse Hill/Herne Hill and Dulwich. I have an app that shows some local activities, but any recommendations would be appreciated.

Many Thanks :-)

The rhyme times are nice, and they?re free! They have them at the grove vale library in the afternoon at 2:15-2:45 on Monday?s, Tuesdays and Thursdays. The dulwich library one is also lovely,on Wednesday mornings at 10 or 11. If you want to meet new mums, it?s better to do a regular course so you see the same faces. Punk me up cafe has a baby massage course, and there is one starting at the edt also on 30 jan. Gymboree is also fab when the babies are a bit more aware and especially when they?re on the move but it is pricy. Stay and play in Peckham Rye Park is also nice and free, and they have a baby area. The edtots website is brilliant for ideas also.

• 2 weeks later...

Bonsoir!

I run French language story & singing sessions in the area for ages five and under and their parent/carer.

We have class on Mondays at 11:30 am at Punk Me Up (Dulwich/Peckham), Thursdays at 10:15 am at effraspace (Herne Hill/Brixton) and Fridays 10:30 am at John Harvard Library (Borough/Bermondsey).

Ten weeks old is a great age to start introducing a language and it's a great opportunity to socialize with other parents.

You can find more information at www.lespetitstigres.com

Merci,

Jackie