Autumn babies group (September/October/November 2018)

Hi, I?m expecting my second in November and enjoyed the meet ups last time round from this group. Would also be great to meet people expecting similar time as I don?t think i?ll do any antenatal classes - unless anyone can recommend a good one for second/third time parents...

Hi Waffo, last time we did a refresher antenatal course with an independent midwife called Ariadna Sole. It was a much smaller group than the NCT classes we did first time around and only 2 sessions. It was nice to meet parents in a similar position and I thought the advice on adjusting to family life with an additional child was very handy. I?ll probably just do some kind of pregnancy exercise class etc this time around though.

Thanks Specklemum, I've heard that Ariadna Sole is pretty good from other people. Where are you thinking of doing a class? I'm thinking of doing the pregnancy pilates again at ESPH, I thought that was pretty good first time round (if a little expensive!!)

Hello all, my wife (Jade) and I are expecting our first on 2nd November. Jade would love to be involved in any future meetings etc. We're pretty new to the area and don't have any immediate family near by (having moved to London from Liverpool around 5 years ago). Peter.

I'm expecting my 2nd towards the end of September. Would love to meet other moms in the area as we just moved here a year ago. Will send my number to Waffo in case a whatsapp group is being created. Thanks!

Ooh, I?ll check out ESPH Waffo - presume you have to be a member? I did a taster yoga session at Goose Green clinic last time which was great, so might try to do a proper course of that. Would love to join the Whatsapp group - will PM you my number.

Hi all,

We are due our second in November and would love to join whatsapp group/meetups.

I did some of Michele?s yoga classes at goose green and also Jelly Bellies which I really liked so might do a bit of both this time round.

I think Adriana was on MAT leave so we did classes with ?The Group?. Would recommend them and might do the morning session for second time parents if anyone is keen to join?

Hi all, My husband and I are expecting our first child on 2nd November, we've been in East Dulwich for 3 years and would love to meet other new parents, we don have immediate family nearby either.

Im keen to find out what groups run in the area for newborns.

Thanks

Hannah

Hey all,

Thanks for setting up this thread! I'm expecting my first end of September and have been in Nunhead for 3 years. Am considering doing the Dulwich NCT but any other connections are always welcome! I'd recommend pregnancy yoga at Yogarise in Peckham too which I've been attending, really nice space and a class that still challenges.

Lauren

Hi all,

Baby number two due in September for us. We?ll have two under two so I would love to meet others in the same boat and discuss coping strategies! I?ll pm my number. Hope everyone is feeling well!

Hi - a what?s app group would be fantastic maybe one for those expecting there first and one for those with number 2 or in my case 3 ;)

I?d be happy to set up the group for those already with a toddler, just text me your number:

Or respond to this thread and I?ll keep checking it.

It would be great to have some baby friends, the first part is always a bit tough.

Kate x

The Creative Birth Team are SE London Mums/Practitioners, excited to announce Pregnancy Retreat days at The Life Centre Islington (yes a small hike...)

Come along, explore and celebrate your Pregnancy, Birth and Motherhood over 2 Saturdays combining creative practices (drawing, writing, community quilting, cooking), movement practices (Pregnancy Womb yoga, dance, Partner yoga, rehearsal of active birthing positions/counterpressures/breath techniques ) with well rounded Midwife-led Antenatal education on pregnancy, birth and breastfeeding by Kings midwife Laura Godfrey-Isaacs.

Suitable for any pregnant Mother whether this is your first or subsequent - meet, eat, discuss, create, move... Time for You.

For more information and booking head to:

http://www.thelifecentre.com/teachers/the-creative-birth-team

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, I've just seen this and would love to join the group. My husband and I moved to East Dulwich year. I'm due the end of October and would love to get to know other new parents. Waffo I'll PM you now.

Hi my husband and I are expecting our first child in mid October and we are moving to East Dulwich at the end of July. We will be totally new to the area and would really like to meet some other parents to be! Waffo I am going to PM you now as would love to be included in the WhatsApp.

Hello

Anyone from this group want a Tens Machine?

I purchased an Elle Tens machine for ?49.99 6 weeks ago. It's been used once and I'm selling it now for ?25.00.

You can get replacement pads easily for ?5.

Here's a link to the model:

https://www.mothercare.com/tens-machines/elle-tens-maternity-tens-?-to-buy/242585.html?cgid=newmumess-maternity-tensmachines#start=1

Let me know if you're interested.

Cheers

Lucy

Hi! We are first time parents expecting our little one around 27 Nov 2018. I would love to join anh what's app groups or meet ups.

Also- does anyone know if Ariadna Sole and Nicky are still running their Antental course? Thanks !