Forum Sponsors

http://avalonkitchens.co.uk/
xxxx
www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

Glazer Delmar

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
messageRe: Autumn babies group (September/October/November 2018)
Posted by crushedmango August 28, 10:16AM

Hi everyone! We are moving to the area this week with our 20 month old daughter and we are expecting another baby in mid-October. We are totally new to East Dulwich and the surrounding area (having moved from Crouch End in North London) and I would love to meet other mums and parents! I am also keen to join the WhatsApp group smiling smiley Waffo, I will PM you my number.

Also any particular pregnancy yoga/fitness classes anyone can recommend? We have also signed up to do a local NCT antenatal refresher course next month (despite the fact there will only be a 22 month gap I do seem to have somehow forgotten everything!)

Hope to meet some of you very soon!

Katie x

Posted by Miss Power August 29, 03:36PM

Hi there, welcome! Jelly belly fitness is great and I liked the pregnancy.yoga at the gardens.

Posted by crushedmango August 30, 10:01PM

Thanks for the tips! Will look into both smiling smiley

Posted by KMG September 09, 06:45AM

Hi - congratulations everyone. We are expecting twins (numbers 3 and 4!) in October. Id love to join the WhatsApp group and meet ups so Waffo, Ill send you my number. Good luck everyone!

Thanks

Kate

Posted by ruthief September 12, 12:47PM

We were part of the summer babies group, but ended up going over 2 weeks overdue and baby was born on 4th september. We have a 2.5year old too. Would love to join whatsapp group for meet ups, will pm my number

Posted by springador September 21, 04:04PM

Hello and congratulations everyone! We're based in ED and expecting our second baby in early November (first is 18 months old) so would be great to meet up with you guys! Waffo, I'd love to join the WhatsApp group please so will pm my number too. Hope everyone is doing well! Steph x

Posted by Joci80 November 07, 04:21PM

Hi everyone and congratulations to those that have had their babies already. We have just had our second (now a week old)and would love to join in with any meet ups once the initial crazy phase is over and we are up
And running. Please can you add me to the Whats App group Waffo? Will pm my number.
Jo

Posted by flynni November 08, 05:22PM

Hello! Im a first time Mum, my son was born mid October. I would love to meet up with some other Mums in the area, now that were almost getting the hang of leaving the house. Please can I be added to whatsapp group? I will PM. Thanks

Posted by Worriedallday November 19, 01:59PM

Hello everyone! Had a baby girl Oct 15th,my first,and I would love to join the wassup group for meet ups (PM my number). Needing much appreciated advice and support from moms in the same crazy and amazing journey. Much love
Regina

Posted by Gigi B December 03, 06:05PM

Hi all, I had my first baby on October 1st, starting to get out and about more now and would like to meet up with other mums in the area. Is there still a Whatsapp group I could be added to? Many thanks in advance! Gina x

Posted by MeredithA December 06, 01:52PM

Hi all!

My little boy James was born in mid-September. I just moved to the neighborhood last week, and would love to meet other new parents! Could you add me to the WhatsApp group?

Thanks
Meredith

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum