Forum Sponsors

www.advancedpainters.co.uk
xxxx
Professional Carpet Cleaning at an affordable price - A & M Carpet Care

http://www.ellyallen.com/

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
messageAutumn babies group (September/October/November 2018)
Posted by carebear May 09, 12:16PM

If you are expecting a baby in the autumn months, this is your thread, use it as you wish.

Please, no advertising.

Congratulations to you all!

Family Room Moderator

messageRe: Autumn babies group (September/October/November 2018)
Posted by rxs356 May 10, 03:09PM

Hello! I'm expecting our first at the end of Sept, would love to meet other new mums!

Posted by Specklemum May 11, 02:48PM

Hi, weíre expecting our third (eek!) in November. I really enjoyed being part of one of the baby groups with my youngest and be great to meet others expecting at a similar time this time around. smiling smiley

Posted by Waffo May 11, 08:54PM

Hi, Iím expecting my second in November and enjoyed the meet ups last time round from this group. Would also be great to meet people expecting similar time as I donít think iíll do any antenatal classes - unless anyone can recommend a good one for second/third time parents...

Posted by Specklemum May 12, 07:42AM

Hi Waffo, last time we did a refresher antenatal course with an independent midwife called Ariadna Sole. It was a much smaller group than the NCT classes we did first time around and only 2 sessions. It was nice to meet parents in a similar position and I thought the advice on adjusting to family life with an additional child was very handy. Iíll probably just do some kind of pregnancy exercise class etc this time around though.

Posted by Waffo May 15, 08:57AM

Thanks Specklemum, I've heard that Ariadna Sole is pretty good from other people. Where are you thinking of doing a class? I'm thinking of doing the pregnancy pilates again at ESPH, I thought that was pretty good first time round (if a little expensive!!)

Posted by PeterBeale May 15, 06:25PM

Hello all, my wife (Jade) and I are expecting our first on 2nd November. Jade would love to be involved in any future meetings etc. We're pretty new to the area and don't have any immediate family near by (having moved to London from Liverpool around 5 years ago). Peter.

Posted by Waffo May 15, 07:27PM

Hi Peter and Jade, welcome to the area!

Iím happy to set up a whatsapp group for us. If you want to PM your numbers over iíll Get one started

Posted by LinneaL May 17, 01:48PM

I'm expecting my 2nd towards the end of September. Would love to meet other moms in the area as we just moved here a year ago. Will send my number to Waffo in case a whatsapp group is being created. Thanks!

Posted by Gribling May 20, 03:53PM

Hello,

Also due baby number 2toward end of September and Id like to join whatís app group.

Thanks for organising Waffo.

Posted by Specklemum May 20, 04:15PM

Ooh, Iíll check out ESPH Waffo - presume you have to be a member? I did a taster yoga session at Goose Green clinic last time which was great, so might try to do a proper course of that. Would love to join the Whatsapp group - will PM you my number.

Posted by Mrs C May 22, 07:36PM

Hi all,

We are due our second in November and would love to join whatsapp group/meetups.

I did some of Micheleís yoga classes at goose green and also Jelly Bellies which I really liked so might do a bit of both this time round.

I think Adriana was on MAT leave so we did classes with ďThe GroupĒ. Would recommend them and might do the morning session for second time parents if anyone is keen to join?

Posted by yanny May 28, 03:40PM

Hi all, My husband and I are expecting our first child on 2nd November, we've been in East Dulwich for 3 years and would love to meet other new parents, we don have immediate family nearby either.

Im keen to find out what groups run in the area for newborns.

Thanks

Hannah

Posted by ADL May 29, 07:40PM

Hi Everyone,

I'm expecting our first on 4 November.
I'd love to get involved in any meet ups or WhatsApp groups.

I look forward to connecting with local mums!

Anne

Posted by Waffo May 29, 08:09PM

Hi Anne and Hannah, Iíve set up a whatsapp group, if youíd like to join send me your numbers.

Posted by gingermccullum May 30, 12:51PM

Hey all,
Thanks for setting up this thread! I'm expecting my first end of September and have been in Nunhead for 3 years. Am considering doing the Dulwich NCT but any other connections are always welcome! I'd recommend pregnancy yoga at Yogarise in Peckham too which I've been attending, really nice space and a class that still challenges.

Lauren

Posted by Lox June 06, 10:50AM

Hi all,

Baby number two due in September for us. Weíll have two under two so I would love to meet others in the same boat and discuss coping strategies! Iíll pm my number. Hope everyone is feeling well!

Posted by June 07, 08:32AM

Hi - a whatís app group would be fantastic maybe one for those expecting there first and one for those with number 2 or in my case 3 ;)

Iíd be happy to set up the group for those already with a toddler, just text me your number:

Or respond to this thread and Iíll keep checking it.

It would be great to have some baby friends, the first part is always a bit tough.

Kate x

Posted by June 07, 08:34AM

Waffle - Iíve seen youíve already done this! Thanks, will pm number

Posted by Jitbag June 15, 01:17PM

Hey ladies, I'm also expecting in October. @Waffo, thanks for organising. I'll send you a PM xxx

Posted by rb85 June 24, 03:35PM

Hi, I've just seen this and would love to join the group. My husband and I moved to East Dulwich year. I'm due the end of October and would love to get to know other new parents. Waffo I'll PM you now.

Posted by Holsj July 01, 09:04AM

Hi my husband and I are expecting our first child in mid October and we are moving to East Dulwich at the end of July. We will be totally new to the area and would really like to meet some other parents to be! Waffo I am going to PM you now as would love to be included in the WhatsApp.

Posted by LocalLucy July 05, 01:34PM

Hello

Anyone from this group want a Tens Machine?

I purchased an Elle Tens machine for £49.99 6 weeks ago. It's been used once and I'm selling it now for £25.00.

You can get replacement pads easily for £5.

Here's a link to the model:

[www.mothercare.com]-Ė-to-buy/242585.html?cgid=newmumess-maternity-tensmachines#start=1

Let me know if you're interested.

Cheers
Lucy

Posted by Blueskye July 07, 09:13PM

Hi! We are first time parents expecting our little one around 27 Nov 2018. I would love to join anh what's app groups or meet ups.

Also- does anyone know if Ariadna Sole and Nicky are still running their Antental course? Thanks !

Posted by fknox1 July 19, 07:27PM

Hi all, I'm expecting no.3 in September. I've got a 5 and 3 yr old. Can't believe I'm going back to square one again! Feeling very rusty. Hope to meet you all soon. Waffle I'll pm you my number. Thanks for organising

Posted by xapis85 July 20, 09:03PM

Hello everyone
My husband and I are expecting our first baby around 8th November. We moved to ED last week and don't know anyone in the area yet (although my mum is local).
Very keen to meet and get to know other expectant parents and also hear about any prenatal classes. I was hoping to do aquanatal type but can't find anything listed. Has anyone seen anything?
It'd love to be in the WhatsApp group too please.
Thanks.
Charis

Posted by carlhe July 25, 06:49PM

Hello, my husband and I are expecting our first baby in September. I'll send my number to Waffo- we'd love to get to know some parents-to-be. Helena

Posted by Lily.85 July 25, 08:56PM

Hello everyone

I am expecting my first child at the end of October and would love the opportunity to meet other mums and babies in the area for meet ups and advise get togethers. I to am new to the area after living in north London.
Waffo - I will send you my number.
It would be great to meet you all.
Thanks. Lily

Posted by TICEit August 07, 12:27PM

Hi Everyone,

I'm expecting our first on 20 November.
I'd love to get involved in any meet ups or WhatsApp groups.

Thank you
Julia

Posted by Jklship August 14, 04:26PM

Hello and congratulations to everyone on the thread!

I am expecting our 2nd baby in mid September and also interested in meeting other new parents.

Waffo - I'll send you my number.

Look forward to meeting you all and your little additions.Good luck!
Kim

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum